Get unlimited access to the extensive CitySightseeing Los Angeles bus network.
Hop on board CitySightseeing’s signature open-air double-decker red buses for an adventure through the City of Angels. A Citysightseeing Hop On Hop Off bus ticket gives you unlimited access to our extensive bus network, which includes four sightseeing routes and three connector routes. We cover practically every major sight and point of interest in Los Angeles, and our convenient service is an easy and practical alternative to the hassle and expense of driving and parking.
The four sightseeing routes include:
- Red Route/Hollywood and Beverly Hills: This line runs in an east-west direction from the central heart of Hollywood to the glamorous Los Angeles community of Beverly Hills.
- Yellow Route/Santa Monica and Beverly Hills: The Yellow Route picks up where the Red Route leaves off, connecting Beverly Hills with the chic coastal suburb of Santa Monica.
- Purple Route/Downtown L.A.: Discover L.A.’s historic and recently revitalized downtown area on board the Purple Route.
- Green Route/Marina del Rey and Venice Beach: Head south down the Pacific coast to discover Marina del Rey and the legendary Venice Beach boardwalk.
You also enjoy full access to our three convenient connector routes:
- Blue Route/Studio Connector: This one-hour route extends from the heart of Hollywood up to Warner Bros. Studios and the Universal Studios theme park.
- Orange Route/Fisherman's Wharf connector: The Orange Route connects Venice to Marina Del Rey and Fisherman's Wharf
- Black Route/LAX Connector: The LAX connector stops at most major hotels in the vicinity of Los Angeles International Airport.
Our fun, family-friendly sightseeing bus tours also offer pre-recorded narration in nine different languages, allowing you to learn more about the many attractions and points of interest along the way. Language options include:
- Mandarin Chinese
Most tours take place on board our signature red double-decker open-air buses, which are perfect for enjoying the beautiful, sunny Southern California weather.
Book online, by phone, or simply hop on at any stop and purchase your ticket.
Guests have three options for purchasing tickets:
- Order online through our secure and convenient processing system
- Call us at 1-855-452-4676 (toll-free from within the U.S.) or (+1) 323-580-6155
- Board the bus at any stop and purchase the ticket directly from the driver
For further information, please give us a call or refer to the FAQs section!
Where can I board the Hop On Hop Off bus?
You can board at any one of the dozens of clearly marked stops throughout the city. For a detailed map with the exact addresses of stops, please check out our routes!
Is the ticket valid on all six routes?
Yes, your ticket is valid on all six routes for the entire 24-hour duration, which begins when you validate your ticket upon first boarding.
What are the regular hours of operation?
Routes generally run from 9:00 a.m. until about 8:30 p.m. For a complete timetable, please see our full schedule.
Can I purchase tickets on board the bus?
Yes! Simply hop on at any of our stops and let the driver know you would like to purchase a ticket.