Hollywood Red Route Departures-Full loop 2 hours.
First departure from Stop #1 Dolby Theater: 10.00 am.
Last full loop departs from Stop #1 Dolby Theater: 4:30 pm.
Buses depart approx. every 45 minutes from stop #1
Santa Monica Yellow Route First departure -full loop 2 hours.
First departure from top stop #57 (1515 Ocean Ave.) at 9:30am.
Last full loop departs from stop #57 (1515 Ocean Ave.) at 4:13pm.
Buses depart approx. every 45 minutes from stop #57.
CIty Sightseeing Los Angeles, Hop-On, Hop-off runs every day. Please check the operating schedule online before you travel, dates and times are subject to change.
Los Angeles is a large sprawling city, and it’s also a city full of one other thing… crippling traffic. Please be patient a bus in on the way. Call (323) 463-3333 and ask a helpful agent to see if a bus is heading your way soon.
You can purchase tickets either on this website, from any on-StarLine kiosk in front of the Dolby Theatre, at any bus stop, on the bus, and from most hotel concierge.
Yes, buses are available for private hires. Please have a look at our Charter page to find out more, or contact us directly, to discuss private custom outings.
Hollywood Stop #1: On Hollywood Blvd, in front of the Dolby Theatre on the Walk of Fame. Santa Monica Stop #57: In front of the Shore Hotel on Ocean Blvd.
Enter our underground parking garage from Highland Ave. in front of Loews Hollywood or on Orange Court between Hollywood Blvd. and Franklin Ave.
Parking Rates: $2.00 every 20 minutes; $6.00 every hour Daily Maximum of $20.00 Enjoy up to 2 hours for $3 with validation by participating shops and restaurants.
Valet Daily Maximum of $30.00
With the largest open-top Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing bus service in the world! Discover the many marvels of Los Angeles attractions on the ultimate customized tour in comfort and style!
For more questions and answers click top frequently asked questions.
Our Hop-On, Hop-Off bus route Services:
With action-packed routes crisscrossing Los Angeles, our Hop-On Hop-Off buses are perfect for visitors who want to explore L.A’s treasured destinations, with panoramic views from the top of a double-decker bus with pre-recorded tour guide narration. .
At your convenience simply hop off and once you’re ready hop back on the bus to continue your journey.
1. DOLBY THEATRE (STARLINE TERMINAL)
2. GUITAR CENTER, "ROCKWALK"
3. CHATEAU MARMONT / LAUGH FACTORY
4. THE COMEDY STORE / SUNSET STRIP
5. LONDON HOTEL / WHISKY A GO GO
6. SANTA MONICA BLVD. / CHASE BANK
7. [Mon-Sat] 3RD ST/BEVERLY HILLS [Sunday ONLY] REXFORD DR/BEVERLY HILLS
8. FOUR SEASONS HOTEL, BEVERLY HILLS
9. BEVERLY CENTER – SHOPPING
10. Academy Museum/LA BREA TAR PITS/ PETERSEN AUTO
11. FARMERS MARKET / THE GROVE
12. MELROSE AVENUE – SHOPPING
13. PINK'S HOT DOGS
14. VINE STREET / PARAMOUNT STUDIOS
15. HOLLYWOOD AND VINE / PANTAGES THEATRE
57. OCEAN AVE. / SANTA MONICA PIER
59. WILSHIRE / 3RD ST. PROMENADE
60. MONTANA AVE. / EUCLID ST
61. BRENTWOOD COUNTRY MART
63. WESTWOOD / UCLA / HAMMER MUSEUM
64. THE BEVERLY HILTON - WILSHIRE BLVD
7. Mon-Sat 3RD ST/BEVERLY HILLS
7. Sunday ONLY REXFORD DR/BEVERLY HILLS
51. THE BEVERLY HILTON - SANTA MONICA BLVD.
52. CENTURY PLAZA HOTEL
53. INTERCONTINENTAL CENTURY CITY
54. ONE WESTSIDE SHOPPING CENTER
55. SANTA MONICA COLLEGE / 17TH ST
82. BARNARD WAY / OCEAN PARK BLVD
83. VENICE BEACH
77. MAIN ST. / MARINE ST.
78. MAIN ST. / VISITOR CENTER
1. EL CAPITAN THEATER l
31. ENGINE CO. #28 / 7TH STREET
32. WESTIN BONAVENTURE HOTEL
33. WALT DISNEY CONCERT HALL / MOCA
34. CATHEDRAL OF OUR LADY
35. CHINATOWN - CENTRAL PLAZA
36. CHINATOWN - SHOPPING MALLS
37. OLVERA ST. /PUEBLO/UNION STATION
38. LITTLE TOKYO
39. GRAND CTR. MKT/ BRADBURY BLDG
40. CENTRAL LIBRARY / BILTMORE HOTEL
41. JEWELRY DISTRICT / L A THEATRE
42. FASHION DISTRICT / SANTEE ALLEY
43. CONVENTION CTR / STAPLES CENTER
44. L.A. LIVE / GRAMMY MUSEUM
Our easy-to-use online schedules and City sightseeing map, make it a breeze to plan your day. Allow 45 minutes between bus services at each stop, to plan your activities.
To learn more about our L.A. Hop-On Hop-Off bus services, or to book your trip, please give us a call at 1-800-959-3131 or (+1) 323-463-3333.
LA Traffic Disclaimer: Please be prepared as the nation’s fifth most congested city for traffic the consequences maybe traffic-clogged delays and “time loss”
Jimmy Kimmel Surprises Hollywood Tourists at the Oscars on one of our bus tours!